Pirate Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mother and I

4 posters

Go down

My Mother and I Empty My Mother and I

Post  Atru Winterscrypt Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Alright. I hate my mother. Don't judge me yet, hold on. I have plenty of reasons so don't click out just yet.

She is the one who wanted the divorce when I was 8, tearing my family apart and seperating me from my little sister, Belle. 8 weeks out of the year, I live with her (not all at once, thank God.) and at least once a day (one it was 10 times!!!) she starts talking to me about how bad it is for me with my dad and how much better it would be if I lived with her. Now, she's bringing my little sister into this. Evil or Very Mad Today, she called and asked Dad to help her force me to live with her.

She's a witch with a capital 'B'. Now that i'm finished boring you with that......

BURRITOS!!!!!!!!

Atru Winterscrypt

Back to top Go down

My Mother and I Empty OLO

Post  Atru Winterscrypt Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 pm

I put it twice.........huh?

Atru Winterscrypt

Back to top Go down

My Mother and I Empty Re: My Mother and I

Post  Kinuta-Amichi Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 pm

=l that sucks..
Kinuta-Amichi
Kinuta-Amichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Skiped. Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Err...

If everything went your way in life, what would be the point in living? I have multiple things in life that I hate, but if I were to change them, I wouldn't be the person I am today. If they went the way I wanted, there would be no challenge in life, no meaning. Challenges and obstacles make life interesting, and also give it some degree of meaning.

Skiped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Atru Winterscrypt Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Skiped. wrote:Err...

If everything went your way in life, what would be the point in living? I have multiple things in life that I hate, but if I were to change them, I wouldn't be the person I am today. If they went the way I wanted, there would be no challenge in life, no meaning. Challenges and obstacles make life interesting, and also give it some degree of meaning.

True....but hey, while life isn't always fair, Witches (winkwink) can always be hit with cars (kidding). Ya, a week after everything goes perfect, overdose from boredom. The day i'm forced to live with her.....bus =P

BURRITOS!!!!!!!!

Atru Winterscrypt

Back to top Go down

Post  smackdown Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 pm

well you cxan always tell your mother to.....
smackdown
smackdown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down