Pirate Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best New Year's Eve EVER!

3 posters

Go down

Best New Year's Eve EVER! Empty Best New Year's Eve EVER!

Post  Kinuta-Amichi Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Alright, so the plan was to go to my cousin's friend's girlfriend's house to drink. Me, my cousin, and three of his friends were going in the same car, so my aunt drops us off, walk in, about to drink when her parents walk in, and kick me and my cousin out. Everyone else stayed though, so we were walking in the cold ass streets, with the wind howling. On top of it my cousin brought his X Box 360, with his guitar hero guitar.... Alright, so we're walking around now doing nothing, about to walk like fifteen miles to my cousin's house when my cousin's friends call us up and say that they'll let us borrow their metro card for borrowing the X Box 360. Ok, we have to get hoem so we do it. Then we're walkin g to the bus stop when the bus passes right by us, so we have to wait for the next one. Bad life right? WROOONG! On the bus, we're sitting there, a short fat white kid with long hair, and a skinny tall white kid with zits the size of balloons. We hear some crazy ghetto black kids yelling in the back, then I realize they started talking to my cousin. They're talking about drinking and shit, so then they're like "Yeaa we goin' to a party at some mad nice hotel, mi' friend's a jew so she got money.". Turns out the hotel was in my cousin's town. We get invited to the party, go there, there's a bunch of huge black guys just grillin us (staring us down). So we walk in, they think we're suspicous, so whatever me and my cousin don't care, the guys on the bus were telling them we were good too. But this really wasn't even a hotel, more like the projects. So we're watching BET when my cousin buys a dub, rolls a fat blunt, some guy offers me a cup of scotch, I take it, pay 15 for it all, the dub was 20, I payed 10 my cousin payed 10, then the scotch was only 5$. So we smoke the blunt, drink a little, then walk out. About three or four blocks away from there all of the sudden we hear gun shots from that direction. Then we see cop cars roll past us mad fast. Then after that an ambulence. When we finally get to my cousin's house at 1 a.m, I say we had a crazy night, go to sleep. My cousin wakes me up at 4 a.m. He brings me down stairs where these random kids are playing RE4. I lie down on the couch tired as hell, then my cousin tells me to get up again, we're smoking a joint outside. Go back inside, play more RE4, go to sleep again. It went from shit, to fun as hell. Best New Year's Eve EVER!
Kinuta-Amichi
Kinuta-Amichi

Back to top Go down

Best New Year's Eve EVER! Empty Re: Best New Year's Eve EVER!

Post  Michikiro Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Dude, you got a weiiiiird sense of fun.

Michikiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Wow. That must be a hell of a drug x]!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Wow your fucking stupid who is stupid enough and desperate to drink well thats fine but do drugs? c`mon ur gona be braindead soon... -.-# Twisted Evil

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum